The role of Marketing had been reduced over a number of years to one overtly focused on Promotion. Following a restructure, a clear transformation need was identified to move the company from product-oriented to market-oriented, with the customer at the heart.
What we did
- Defined a new capability framework to redefine the role of Marketing within the organization utilising best practice from Econsultancy, Marketing Week and Creative Review
- Deployed a global marketing assessment to compare current capability against the new standards
- Created a blended learning program to build competence and confidence in the new way of Marketing as well as digital and ecommerce
- The assessment has been deployed to all global marketers, together with the new Capability Framework, focused on the strategic imperatives of the organisation, to build and grow their brands
- The delivery of the blended learning programme is rolling out globally and will be a key part of the annual planning cycle