JOB TITLE: Senior Research Manager
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
How you will help us grow…
The vacancy we’re recruiting for will be part of a team that powers Xeim Lab’s research proposition. It works with major companies (like Adobe, Tealium, Sitecore, and Cheetah Digital) on global B2B and consumer survey projects that signpost some of the biggest digital marketing trends.
From initial stakeholder briefings to designing surveys, report write-ups and running webinars to promote our findings, we work across all stages of the research process.
We’re looking for a dynamic, client-facing Senior Research Manager to support us across all stages of the production process – ultimately ensuring we produce high-quality content that’s insightful and grounded in data!
Who will guide me…?
Our Commercial Research Director will be on hand to guide you through the role. You’ll also be part of a strong research community across XEIM to utilise each other’s skills and knowledge.
A day in the life of….
- Delighting our clients, from taking the lead at research kick-off meets to presenting our survey findings at virtual or physical events, e.g., Marketing Week’s Festival of Marketing.
- Owning a set of clients, you will lead research projects end-to-end – from survey design to content creation and amplification.
- You’ll have the opportunity to create report outlines incorporating survey results and the latest industry thinking to help direct our writing team.
- With freelance research production support, you’ll also oversee the scripting and launching of our surveys in the field, responsible for packaging the results ready for the client.
- You’ll play a key role in building and managing ad hoc teams to enable us to deliver bespoke projects, often against tight timelines.
- Delivering wide-ranging content types, from survey and interview-based reports to infographics, interactive dashboards and blogs.
What we need you to have…
- Experience conducting research with a focus on survey work.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for digital marketing and trends in the broader media landscape.
- A commercial mindset, e.g., to cost of projects, so they align with profit targets.
- Independent thinker, able to work without being micro-managed.
- Experience using survey platforms (not worried about platforms, just keen for you to demonstrate aptitude).
- Attention to detail with solid writing, editing and analytics skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Batchelor’s degree or above, ideally in a subject relevant to this role.
Our teams will say you’re…
- A key player in the business and take great pride in your work and the business
- A stickler for detail
- Super focused on achieving your goals
Benefits of working with us…
- Flexible hybrid working
- Access to lots of training, such as Marketing Week’s MiniMBA in Marketing
- Beautiful WeWork office on the South Bank overlooking the Thames
- Food hall with seasonal menus
- Free barista-brewed coffees every morning (machine-based coffee all day)
- Free bar (wide-ranging beer selection, cider and prosecco on tap)
- Retro gaming arcade machines and pool tables