A bit about us…
Part of Centaur Media PLC, Xeim exists to accelerate performance for marketers.
The Xeim portfolio brings together some of the world’s leading marketing brands to deliver best practice business information, thought leadership and specialist consultancy. Xeim includes the brands Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
How we’ll work together…
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for delivering effective marketing campaigns for the brands within the Core portfolio including, Marketing Week, Creative Review and Design Week, leading on our Awards and supporting The Festival of Marketing. They produce marketing material and co-ordinate marketing activities to ensure campaigns are on schedule and within budget and have strong communication skills to build effective relationships with key internal stakeholders and external contacts.
What we look for in you…
- Executes marketing plans, and agreed marketing extensions, producing high quality, response-driven marketing campaigns that integrate online and offline marketing activities, using a full range of cost-effective and targeted promotional techniques (including direct marketing, advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, live events, webinars, reader surveys)
- Records and Monitors marketing spend to accurately track costs for campaigns and ensures adherence to agreed budgets
- Writes and edits high quality, compelling copy, which is accurate and grammatically correct, making sure that all printed and online communications demonstrate the defined value proposition for the brand
- Develops and maintains all relevant marketing and sales collateral to support marketing campaigns and defined commercial needs
- Supports the development of creative concepts; producing briefs and managing each stage of the design process to ensure all marketing material is approved and delivered to schedule
- Produces timely and accurate audience and marketing reports, through maintenance of all data collection points and ensuring data is collected in line with best practice guidelines
- Creates and maintains effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and third-party partners via telephone, written communication, and face-to-face meetings, ensuring marketing activity is fully aligned to the needs of the portfolio
- Provides regular status up-dates to key contacts on progress, opportunities, and ideas to improve campaigns
- Spends time talking to our customers each month
- Manages website updates for Awards and supports any web updates for Festival of Marketing
- Works with our SEO Manager to ensure all sites are optimized
- Manages customer experiences via Piano – our customer journey tool
- Leads on managing the data we use for Awards marketing
What we need you to have….
- Understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques and demonstrated experience in campaign management
- Project management and organisation skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects to tight deadlines and to prioritise tasks that deliver greatest revenue opportunities
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of audience and products
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications
- Copy writing, proof reading skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and awareness of digital and online platforms
- Exemplary people skills and team-working
- Computer literate with good knowledge of I.T. including Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Delivers high quality marketing materials requiring minimal edits/amendments which align with the value proposition for each of their defined products
- Implements successful integrated marketing campaigns, using full marketing mix, which deliver agreed targets within budget and on schedule
- Successfully plans, organises, and executes multiple campaigns across the product portfolio whilst ensuring quality of output is maintained at all times