Job title: Marketing Executive
Brand: Really B2B
A bit about us…
Really B2B is an award-winning business-to-business marketing and demand generation agency, dedicated to delivering the results that matter to our clients – revenue and ROI. Since 2004, we’ve used our passion for delivering lead and demand generation campaigns that combine bold, creative thinking, innovative strategies and right-fit technology to generate real results and measurable ROI for our clients’ businesses.
We’re relentless in ensuring the value of marketing is recognised at board-level and help our clients by delivering plans that demonstrate measurable results in terms of money in the bank. Not only are we ranked within the UK’s top 10 B2B Marcomms Agency 2020, we’ve also won tons of industry awards for clients including, Best Use of Direct Mail, Best Marketing Automation Campaign and Best Use of Martech for Demand Generation.
Our 15 years of experience have allowed us unrivalled cross sector experience, with notable success from manufacturing and HVAC to tech and automotive – to name just a few!
A bit about the role…
Marketing Executive required NOW to join an award winning B2B marketing agency – ReallyB2B.
Really B2B are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic exec to join the marketing team. Responsible for both generating both inbound and outbound activity you will be uncovering opportunities and booking face-to-face appointments for our growing sales team – spearheading the business’ growth.
Targeting SME, enterprise and dream businesses, you will be exposed to high-level marketing and sales decision-makers, converting them into quality opportunities.
This role will see you working closely with the Head of Marketing and Sales team. As a driving force for the agency, you can make a significant difference in engaging with our audience and giving us a competitive edge.
How we’ll work together…
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for delivering effective marketing campaigns for ReallyB2B. They produce marketing material and co-ordinate marketing activities to ensure campaigns are on schedule and within budget and have strong communication skills to build effective relationships with key internal stakeholders and external contacts.
What we look for in you…
- Executes marketing plans, and agreed marketing extensions, producing high quality, response-driven marketing campaigns that integrate online and offline marketing activities, using a full range of cost-effective and targeted promotional techniques (including direct marketing, advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, live events, webinars, audience surveys)
- Records and Monitors marketing spend to accurately track costs for campaigns and ensures adherence to agreed budgets
- Writes and edits high quality, compelling copy, which is accurate and grammatically correct, making sure that all printed and online communications demonstrate the defined value proposition for the brand
- Develops and maintains all relevant marketing and sales collateral to support marketing campaigns and defined commercial needs
- Supports the development of creative concepts; producing briefs and managing each stage of the design process to ensure all marketing material is approved and delivered to schedule
- Produces timely and accurate audience and marketing reports, through maintenance of all data collection points and ensuring data is collected in line with best practice guidelines
- Creates and maintains effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and third-party partners via telephone, written communication, and face-to-face meetings, ensuring marketing activity is fully aligned to the needs of the portfolio
- Provides regular status up-dates to key contacts on progress, opportunities, and ideas to improve campaigns
- Spends time talking to our customers each month
- Manages website updates
- Works with our SEO Manager to ensure our website is optimised
What we need you to have….
- Understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques and demonstrated experience in campaign management
- Project management and organisation skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects to tight deadlines and to prioritise tasks that deliver greatest revenue opportunities
- Ability to develop a deep und
- Be highly tenacious and driven.
- Understanding of audience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications
- Copy writing, proof reading skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and awareness of digital and online platforms
- Exemplary people skills and team-working
- Computer literate with good knowledge of I.T. including Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Be experienced in targeting sales and marketing decision-makers.
- Have a proven track record of continuously hitting KPIs.
- Have good knowledge of the B2B marketing space.
- Be motivated and confident.
- Delivers high quality marketing materials requiring minimal edits/amendments which align with the value proposition for each of their defined products
- Implements successful integrated marketing campaigns, using full marketing mix, which deliver agreed targets within budget and on schedule
- Successfully plans, organises, and executes multiple campaigns across the product portfolio whilst ensuring quality of output is maintained at all times
Benefits of working at Really B2B…
- Bonus structure
- Engaging and dynamic team.
- Training and development opportunities both in-house and external.
- Exciting incentives and social events.
- Awards and rewards.