Brand Portfolio: TPG – Influencer Intelligence, Fashion Monitor, Foresight News
Location: Waterloo, London
A bit about us…
This position sits within the XEIM division of Centaur Media. Xeim exists to achieve excellence in digital, marketing, influence and creativity.
Our name is derived from excellence in marketing and brings together our unrivalled portfolio of market-leading brands who are some of the most recognizable names in thought leadership and bespoke application including, Influencer Intelligence, Fashion Monitor, Year Ahead, Foresight News, Marketing Week, Creative Review, Design Week, Econsultancy, the Festival of Marketing, Oystercatchers and Really B2B.
XEIM’s mission is to advise, inform and connect the modern marketer to accelerate performance. The new structure will enable Centaur to offer enterprise clients a broader range of intelligence and consultancy services in an integrated manner. It will make it possible to provide news content, insight, information, learning courses and benchmarking tools from across the divisions with the aim of offering clients an enhanced service.
XEIM is part of Centaur Media – a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 300 employees in offices in Central London and New York.
How you will help us grow….
Brands, Agencies and the Media are significantly increasing their investments in Influencer Marketing and Influencer Intelligence is ideally placed to capture the revenue opportunities arising in this fast moving sector.
Identifying influencers that align with brand values, audience and persona is one of the biggest challenges marketers face. Influencer Intelligence is the leading data intelligence platform relied upon by global brands, agencies and media owners to find and connect with only the most relevant influencers and celebrities. It offers an end to end solution that provides marketers the tools to identify, execute and measure the success of all their influencer campaigns.
The Senior Business Development Manager will lead the identification and qualification and sale of major new business opportunities, focussing on big brands and agencies, to drive new logo wins for the Influencer Intelligence portfolio.
This role will require a high level of proactivity to identify, nurture and develop new business opportunities through existing Xeim resources, current and upcoming marketing campaigns, networking etc.
A day in the life of….
- Consistently hitting and exceeding individual sales targets.
- Hitting and exceeding individual activity requirements needed to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Develop an individual sales plan identifying core sectors/industries and creating a target list of top major multinational and national companies where there are potential, high value, opportunities
- Developing relationships with prospect base, understanding their business and the sector through a consultative approach
- Writing customised sales proposals
- Ensuring maximum revenue generation through effective negotiation to drive consistently high average order values
- Effective pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Collaborating with team members to identify global group opportunities
- Attending and networking at industry events
- Staying abreast of our editorial content and industry news to knowledgably position our products
What we need you to have….
- Knowledge of PR, marketing, social and/or digital beneficial
- Commitment to be up to date with industry trends and subsequent challenges/opportunities facing prospective client base
- Demonstrable success in outbound new business development, able to use a consultative sales approach to win new subscription clients
- Consistently closing business and accurately forecasting sales
- Ensuring maximum revenue generation through effective negotiation
- Arranging and presenting at regular client meetings, virtually and/or face to face
- New business sales – value, volume, average yield
- Client engagements – meetings/demos booked and attended
- Opportunities opened – total volume, value and quality of prospects
Our teams will say you’re….
- Experienced in an outbound new business B2B sales role preferably in the subscriptions or SaaS space
- Outstanding conversation skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in digital, social, influencer marketing
- Competitive and keen to develop/refine sales skills
- Motivated to work independently
- Proven track record of meeting sales and activity targets