Job title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Hybrid working – office in London, Waterloo with flexibility to work from home up to three days per week
A bit about us…
Xeim exist to accelerate performance for marketers.
The Xeim portfolio brings together some of the world’s leading digital, marketing & Ecommerce brands to deliver best practice business information, thought leadership and specialist consultancy. While you may not have of Xeim before you will be familiar with some of our brands including Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Influencer Intelligence, Oystercatchers, Creative Review and Design Week.
Our award-winning content and thought leadership in Digital, Marketing & Ecommerce is what makes our blog, events, training and consultancy highly sought after. Our community means that we can always find the right expert for any challenge…and crowdsource the answers when we don’t. Simply put, we love empowering millions of Marketers to achieve excellence in everything they do.
Our leading clients come to us to build their knowledge, their teams’ capabilities, validate decisions and benchmark their activity. They know they can trust us to provide independent advice. Without mincing our words.
How you will help us grow…
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join an ambitious team at Xeim. Your primary focus will be on retaining and growing the Econsultancy business. You will have ownership of approximately 25 Enterprise accounts across several verticals including FMCG, Pharma, Financial Services and B2B. The successful candidate will be responsible for retention of large group subscription agreements, as well as cross selling our suite of training products.
Working in partnership with a Client Director in a specific Client Team, you will be jointly targeted and incentivized to win new business, retain existing clients and unlock cross-sell and upsell opportunities leveraging Econsultancy as well as Xeim portfolio opportunities.
This multi-faceted account management role will need you to work closely alongside our Customer Success team to define and execute ‘customer success plans’ to ensure your clients derive maximum ROI from the subscription. Achieving a strong renewal rate and upgrading these accounts to higher yield subscriptions with additional user licenses and benefits.
In addition, you will be expected to support and ultimately lead the development and delivery of marketing and digital transformation programmes that blend our on and offline learning resources. These sophisticated blended programmes are delivered in conjunction with our project management team.
A day in the life of….
- You’ll maintain a strong renewal rate, consistently close business and accurately forecast sales.
- You’ll build, nurture and leverage strong client relationships that lead to ongoing and repeatable and ongoing business year on year.
- You’ll develop compelling and powerful proposals that bring the Econsultancy subscription and customized blended learning proposition to life.
- You’ll support and lead pitch processes and calls with senior Marketing, Digital and Ecommerce clients.
- You’ll demonstrate outstanding presentation skills (both visually via PPT and verbally) to ensure high success-rate of qualified leads becoming closed/won business. Ability to persuasively deliver pitches and presentations to senior level clients. Adept in virtual and F2F environments.
- You’ll ensure maximum revenue generation through effective negotiation and engagement of multiple stakeholders.
- You’ll meet client team targets
- You’ll ensure that you maintain a deep and holistic understanding of total Econsultancy portfolios (Blended Leaning, Content Platform, Sponsored Research, Account Management, Project Management, Customer Success) as well as the wider Xeim portfolio
- You’ll work collaboratively with Project Managers, Account Management colleagues, Customer Success team and our Research Analysts to meet client requirements, identify the most lucrative opportunities and close sales.
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and ensure admin around forecasting, closing sales and keeping internal documents and Salesforce up to date must be completed diligently.
What we expect from you….
- A strong track record in B2B sales role preferably business information or subscriptions (retention).
- The ability to command respect and communicate with senior clients.
- An entrepreneurial flair with a can-do, positive attitude.
- A confident, articulate and proactive thinker.
- A self-motivated and capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions, and ensure exceptional culture of client service.
- Outstanding conversation skills, commercial acumen and adept at uncovering prospects’ business challenges
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual).
- Interest in all things digital, marketing & Ecommerce (or excited to learn).
- Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues.
- Proven team player.
- Positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Someone who wants to build a career and enjoy themselves doing it