Job Title: Researcher
Location: London Waterloo (hybrid)
Brand: Fashion Monitor
A bit about us…
Fashion & Beauty Monitor is the leading PR solutions provider for the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries. We are the go-to digital resource to help PR professionals drive outreach, build relationships and engage audiences in a competitive, evolving communications market.
About the role…
We are recruiting a researcher to help maintain its database of global contacts. The successful candidate will have the day-to-day responsibility of researching and updating the Fashion & Beauty Monitor website, ensuring that the large database of 60,000 global Media, PR and Influencer contacts is kept fully up-to-date.
This is very much an administrative role, suitable for a candidate who would like the opportunity to learn about the industry in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate must be able to adhere to deadlines, be able to demonstrate great attention to detail, have excellent communication skills, and be confident working independently on set data projects as well as part of a team.
What you will be doing…
- Managing incoming client emails, responding and updating the website accordingly
- Completing contact correction requests from clients in a timely manner and keeping them updated regularly with progress on hotlines
- Take ownership over checking key media titles to ensure mastheads are up-to-date on a monthly basis
- Managing research tasks to deadlines and targets, ensuring all contacts are checked and updated regularly
- Ability to source and write industry news and update contacts on the site to coincide
- Add and update event listings on the site
- Use a variety of sources to find new companies and contact leads, ensuring publication to the website accurately.
What we need from you…
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong time management, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Sound understanding on how editorial content supports and drives commercial success for the product.
What success looks like…
- Ensure client contact requests are completed within a deadline set by the editor and client
- Enable incoming editorial requests (contact and event additions and updates) to always be completed within a maximum timeframe of 24 hours, reflected with positive feedback from Fashion & Beauty Monitor’s customers
- Address client concerns in a timely and informative manner, escalating when necessary to the editor.
- Meeting weekly content targets.
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day p.a. to a maximum of 30 days for every year served
- Medicash health plan and discount gym membership
- Stunning Waterloo offices with views of the Thames plus complimentary barista coffee / free bar / table tennis tables – the works
- Complimentary access to accredited training programmes worth thousands of pounds including our Mini MBA
- Competitive pension scheme
- Active Diversity and Inclusivity agenda (DICE – Diversity, Inclusion, Culture, Engagement)
- Annual Wellness Day
- Share Incentive Plan