Office location: Hybrid Working (London Waterloo office and WFH)
A bit about us…
Influencer Intelligence is a hybrid influencer marketing solution, combining a data-driven influencer marketing platform with specialist consultancy services that enable brands to identify authentic talent, plan effective campaigns and measure impact.
We are also part of Xeim, an international provider of market intelligence and specialist consultancy that inspires and enables people to excel at what they do within the marketing professions. Its award-winning brands include Marketing Week, Econsultancy, Influencer Intelligence, Design Week and Creative Review.
Our range of products and services offer customers business intelligence and expertise, consultancy, training, lead generation and events. These are all based on Xeim’s heritage, reputation and track record of providing essential content.
How you will help us grow….
Influencer Intelligence is looking for a full-time research & data manager, reporting to our content & research director. This is an exciting new role to support the growth of Influencer Intelligence through positioning the brand as a thought leader within the industry.
The purpose of this role is to deliver thought leadership, research and insight to clients whilst supporting on delivery of research reports according to the yearly schedule.
As the research & data manager, you will play an important role within delivering our research in the form of presentations, reports and whitepapers to clients and prospects. A confident public speaker and analytical writer, the role will work alongside the research and commercial teams to produce thought-provoking and educational insight for our paid-for consultancy offering and research portfolio.
Who will guide me….?
Our content & research director and the commercial and research teams at Influencer Intelligence.
A day in the life of…
- Provide best-in-class research and data projects for Influencer Intelligence’s clients in the form of trends briefings, best practice research reports and whitepapers
- Present engaging and insightful expertise and thought leadership on influencer marketing at client meetings and lead-generation opportunities
- Deliver Influencer Intelligence’s paid-for bespoke consultancy projects via presentation and reporting on strategy development and best practice
- Contribute to the overall content and research strategy for the business with ideas from own knowledge and research
- Work closely with our commercial and research team to deliver consultancy projects that achieve KPIs bespoke to each individual clients’ needs
- Analyse Influencer Intelligence’s own data to identify trends and benchmarks across social behaviour
- Create primary research to be used as the basis of our content offering by creating online surveys and monitoring responses, conducting interviews with influencer marketing experts via telephone and email, reviewing and cleaning survey responses and delivering this into valuable insight for our clients and prospects
- Deliver data and research in engaging and coherent ways that are accessible for our audience
- Collaborate on consultancy projects when outsourced to our freelance consultants to provide guidance and support
- Represent Influencer Intelligence as a thought leader at public speaking opportunities
- Keep ahead of current and future trends within influencer and talent marketing and pitch content ideas that position the products as market leaders
- Ensure Influencer Intelligence’s research reports provide industry-leading insight and guidance that will improve the best practice of our clients and appeal to new customers
- Understand and interpret our data and insight across the products, with a confidence to communicate these features fully.
What we need you to have…
- Proven experience and ability to confidently deliver detailed trends and insight presentations to senior stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of the influencer marketing industry
- Experience of writing and editing in-depth reports within the B2B space
- Ability to analyse data and to identify trends that will impact the future influencer marketing space
- Sound understanding of the wider marketing landscape and Influencer Intelligence’s competitors
- Ability to deliver thought leadership in the space both written and verbally
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research
- Understanding of data and insights and how to translate this into informative content for our audience
- Demonstrable ability in time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- A strong understanding of commercial-led content.
- Experience conducting research, particularly executing surveys and analysing social data
- Working knowledge of Canva and Alchemer
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint Skills