Location: London Waterloo (hybrid working)
Department: Influencer Intelligence
Influencer Intelligence is a hybrid influencer marketing solution, combining a data-driven influencer marketing platform with specialist consultancy services, that enable brands to identify authentic talent, plan authentic campaigns and measure impact.
We are also part of Xeim, an international provider of market intelligence and specialist consultancy that inspires and enables people to excel at what they do within the marketing professions. Its award-winning brands include Marketing Week, Econsultancy, Influencer Intelligence, Design Week and Creative Review.
Our range of products and services offer customers business intelligence and expertise, consultancy, training, lead generation and events. These are all based on Xeim’s heritage, reputation and track record of providing essential content.
How you will help us grow….
This role is instrumental in aiding the continued growth of Influencer Intelligence. You will have the day-to-day responsibility for researching, updating and growing the content across the Influencer Intelligence platform, as well as working regularly with clients on bespoke consultancy projects, where you will be responsible for identifying niche talent for bespoke campaigns.
A day in the life of….
- Manage with the content team a share of incoming influencer, talent and event updates from the central research inbox
- Add new influencers to the platform, working to weekly quantitative KPIs to ensure continued growth
- Complete a share of verification responses, checking content in line with weekly quantitative targets to ensure contacts across the 140k profiles are updated regularly
- Contribution to consultancy projects on a case-by-case basis – identifying specific and niche talent that fulfils criteria set by client to deadline
- Completion of client hotlines in a timely manner, researching influencers as well as sourcing niche contacts, liaising directly with the client for clarity if needed
- Completion of ad-hoc data projects to deadlines set by the head of influencer research.
What our teams will say about you…
- Strong research and writing skills
- A passion for social media and influencer marketing
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Great time management
- Sound understanding on how content supports and drives commercial success for the product
- Comprehensive understanding of all social media platforms.
Success will be….
- Achieving weekly influencer research quantitative KPIs to deadline
- Successful execution of bespoke influencer research projects for enterprise clients, where data and insight report is delivered to deadline, with positive feedback
- Completion of incoming client hotlines (influencer research projects and talent or influencer updates) that are completed within the deadline communicated with the client, or within a maximum timeframe of 24 hours
- Delivery of verification project targets to ensure that all influencer and talent profiles allocated are verified regularly