Job Title: Recruitment Commercial Manager
Reports to: Head of Sales
Brands / Markets: Marketing & Creative print and digital (Marketing Week; Design Week; Creative Review)
A little about us…
Part of Centaur Media PLC, Xeim exists to accelerate performance for marketers. The Xeim portfolio brings together some of the world’s leading marketing brands to deliver best practice business information, thought leadership and specialist consultancy.
Xeim includes the brands Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
Through these market leading brands, we engage the marketing industry with over 6.2 million touchpoints per month across proprietary editorial content, digital products, insight and analysis. We know that by advising, informing and connecting the modern marketer with these disciplines, excellence in marketing and business performance will be achieved.
Centaur Media is a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 300 employees in offices in Central London.
What you will be doing…
- To develop relationships with the market’s key accounts and top spenders (both existing and prospective) in order to grow and maximise their spend with Centaur’s recruitment brand
- To drive and significantly increase forward booked revenues and long term deals on the portfolio’s digital brands from recruitment consultants and large employers
- To maximise operational productivity to ensure yield, market share and revenue targets are met and/or exceeded
What you will be responsible for…
- Drive the weekly and monthly recruitment sales figures from your client base to ensure that all revenue targets are achieved.
- Identify further new business key accounts to target and create a clear and focused business development strategy for growth.
- Create compelling presentations and sales support information that convey the quality and reach of our brands and the audiences we deliver.
- Build strong relationships with your client base, ensuring a high level of personal servicing and meetings to keep our brands front of mind.
- Ensure that the Marketing Week is at least 30% forward booked (driven by long term volume deals) at the start of any month.
- To have a thorough understanding of all the brands for which you are responsible and the markets in which they operate.
- To ensure you are fully aware and conversant with all competitor publications and websites, including circulation, target audience and sales stories.
What we look for in you…
- Experience in a high-pressure recruitment advertising sales environment, both in print and digital
- Demonstrable experience of selling and driving revenues via creative recruitment marketing solutions (i.e. beyond mere job postings)
- Experience of face to face recruitment advertising sales with large accounts and recruitment consultants, with demonstrable success and growth in revenues / market share.
- An impressive track record of personal sales success, revenue generation, and the over-achievement of sales targets.
- Strong advertising agency contacts (desirable)
- Experience of Madgex job board software (desirable)