Job title: Project manager
Brand : Xeim Labs
How you will help us grow….
We take a cross-portfolio approach, putting our best foot forward to meet individual client requirements across market-leading brands which include Marketing Week, Econsultancy, the Festival of Marketing, Creative Review and Oystercatchers.
We provide partners with a seamless opportunity to engage with our various audiences. We design partnerships, manage them and create content within the team, alongside our wider content divisions.
The Project Management team is responsible for management and delivery of revenue generating digital content, events and sponsorship products.
Supporting a busy commercial project delivery team, this role is responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient campaign delivery across a range of projects.
Who will guide me….?
You will liaise with multiple internal teams from Sales, Production, Editorial and Marketing Teams with the primary objective of exceeding client expectations for the performance of their marketing budgets.
A day in the life of….
- This role will work full cycle; from sales support and lead generation, planning and reporting, to liaising with clients
- You’ll be responsible for highlighting any risks, issues or under delivery of digital campaigns
- You’ll produce reports and feedback on any current or completed campaign as required.
- You’ll communicate progress to the stakeholders (internal and external)
What we need you to have….
Experience You’ll Need…
- Focus and attention to detail and good communication skills in order to coordinate across departments and manage external clients.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced media environment and digital platforms.
- Significant experience setting, coordinating and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills, creativity and problem solving
- Excellent people skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales process, campaign planning, prioritisation and delivery
- The ideal candidate must be a collaborative team player but can also work independently
Success Will Be…
- All campaigns going live on time and without errors to achieve the campaign objectives
- You’ll help ensure internal workflows and processes are as efficient as possible
- You’ll show evidence of collaborative and productive working relationships across the business.
- You’ll maintain and build great working relationships with third party suppliers and service providers