Job title: Project manager (6 month FTC)
Brand : Xeim Labs
How you will help us grow….
We take a cross-portfolio approach, putting our best foot forward to meet individual client requirements across market-leading brands which include Marketing Week, Econsultancy, the Festival of Marketing, Creative Review and Oystercatchers.
We provide partners with a seamless opportunity to engage with our various audiences. We design partnerships, manage them and create content within the team, alongside our wider content divisions.
The Project Management team is responsible for management and delivery of revenue generating digital content, events and sponsorship products.
Supporting a busy commercial project delivery team, the experienced freelancer is responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient campaign delivery across a range of projects.
This person needs to hit the ground running and juggle a combination of multiple projects, with end to end account management, to support the delivery of complex projects across multiple products within the Xeim Labs portfolio.
Who will guide me….?
You will liaise with multiple internal teams from Sales, Production, Editorial and Marketing Teams with the primary objective of exceeding client expectations for the performance of their marketing budgets.
A day in the life of….
- This role will involve full cycle; sales support, from lead generation, planning and reporting, to liaising with clients to execute campaigns and to supply insightful post campaign feedback.
- Using a collaborative working approach, you’ll lead project development, implementation, and delivery of sponsorship products and programmes ensuring client satisfaction and achievement of programme KPIs.
- You’ll be responsible for highlighting any risks, issues or under delivery of campaigns at the first possible opportunity to the team and where necessary to the client
- You’ll produce reports and feedback on any current or completed campaign as required.
- You’ll schedule and attend client meetings and phone calls as required
- You’ll support project management team deliver annual multiplatform projects
- You’ll schedule, set up, run and report on webinar/podcast/virtual event bookings
- You’ll brief, schedule and report on all Ceros bookings
- You’ll own responsibility for the campaigns assigned from beginning to end
- You’ll communicate progress to the stakeholders (internal and external)
- You’ll monitor and action bookings made via client services inbox, help ensure client issues are resolved promptly
- You’ll schedule online content, live video and general project management of webinar and content series.
What we need you to have….
Experience You’ll Need…
- Focus and attention to detail and good communication skills in order to coordinate across departments and manage external clients.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced media environment and digital platforms.
- Significant experience setting, coordinating and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management
- Excellent organisational skills, creativity and problem solving
- Excellent people skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales process, campaign planning, prioritisation and delivery
- The ideal candidate must be a collaborative team player but can also work independently
Success Will Be…
- All campaigns going live/to press on time and without errors and achieve the campaign objectives
- You’ll help ensure internal workflows and processes are as efficient as possible
- You’ll show evidence of collaborative and productive working relationships across the business.
- You’ll maintain and build great working relationships with third party suppliers, service providers, key account sponsors and Internal and external stakeholders.