Type: Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
Location: London / Hybrid
A Bit about us….
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading insights and information provider headquartered in Central London.
Our marketing portfolio, Xeim, includes Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence. Econsultancy’s mission is to help customers achieve excellence in digital, marketing and ecommerce through research, training and events. Our subscribers have access to best practice guides, trends reports, market data, case studies and elearning – all focused on helping individuals and enterprises get better at digital, marketing and ecommerce. The subscription offering is supported by consultancy and capabilities services which include training courses, skills assessments and audits. We train and develop thousands of professionals each year and host events that bring the Econsultancy community together.
You will take project management responsibility the successful delivery of two business critical workstreams working closely with the Managing Director of Econsultancy and the wider team. These workstreams are,
- Learning Management System & Reporting – the implementation and integration of our new SaaS learning management system (and customer migration plan) and reporting build.
- Digital Learning course build – the build of 13 new digital learning courses.
What You’ll Do…
The role requires building strong internal and external relationships and coordinating the project across three groups,
- External Suppliers including our new SaaS solution provider for our LMS, external development resource and external subject matter experts.
- Our internal project team including digital operations, content and learning design, product, data, solution delivery and customer success teams.
- Internal stakeholders including governance and milestone team.
The role involves building strong professional relationships, often at a senior level, so maturity and great people skills are essential. It will also necessitate building close ties internal and external delivery teams agreeing deliverables and deadlines and holding them to account. Internal governance is also very important and regular project RAG updates for the senior leadership team are required along with contributing to monthly governance meetings.
The Project Manager will be critical for the success of project and able to learn and add value fast
- The management, smooth running and stakeholder liaison across multiple workstreams.
- Building and managing a detailed project plan.
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standard, every time
- Regular status reporting
- Proactive identification of challenges and problem solving solutions.
Who You Are…
- To be known as a key team player
- Being supportive and helpful
- Ensuring things get done
- Strong client-facing skills
- Being responsible for the smooth running of the project
- Demonstrating ongoing proactive collaboration
What You’ll Bring…
- Instinctive and natural passion for project management and stakeholder management
- Proven track record in delivery complex projects
- Self-motivated and capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Confident, articulate and a proactive thinker
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual)
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint – able to develop and format compelling presentations
- Proven team player
- Knowledge of the Docebo learning management platform would be an advantage
- Experience of building digital learning courses would be an advantage
- Knowledge of digital marketing and eCommerce would be an advantage