JOB TITLE: Project Manager – Econsultancy Blended Learning
LOCATION: London, Waterloo
How you will help us grow….
Econsultancy is a critical part of the Xeim Group – dedicated to helping our clients achieve Excellence In Marketing. We do this by providing the insight, advice and connections that marketers need to stand apart from their peers.
Econsultancy is one of the world’s leading sources of independent and original advice, insight and learning. We are the trusted partner of over 600,000 marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals. Helping them to achieve Digital Excellence.
Our name is a bit of a curveball. It’s easy for people to assume we’re just another consulting house. In fact, we’re much more than that, and in everything we do there are always two things that drive us: our content and our community.
Our award-winning content and thought leadership in Modern Marketing is what makes our blog, events, training and consultancy highly sought after. Our community means that we can always find the right expert for any challenge…and crowdsource the answers when we don’t. Simply put, we love empowering millions of Marketers to achieve excellence in everything they do.
Our customers come to us to build their knowledge, their teams’ capabilities, validate decisions and benchmark their activity. They know they can trust us to provide independent advice. Without mincing our words.
A day in the life of….
A Project Manager to take responsibility for projects in our Blended Learning Training team.
The digital and marketing consultancy and blended learning programmes we provide for our clients are truly best in class, we’re proud of the difference we can make, and are looking for someone who has the passion and skills to help us do this.
The role involves building close client relationships, often at a senior level, so maturity and great people skills, to engage with clients and deliver outstanding client service, are essential.
It will also necessitate building close ties with Econsultancy’s consultants, working collaboratively with them to provide outstanding marketing solutions for our clients.
The nature of our consultancy and training projects is varied in nature and scale, from training workshops, marketing consultancy, to the design and delivery of online learning platforms.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the success of projects and will be a central driver of training and consultancy at Econsultancy, working as part of a close-knit project team. The role will involve managing all aspects of the project: shaping delivery elements and cost estimates for proposals; managing budgets; designing project plans; liaising with consultants and clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- The management, smooth running, client liaison and growth of bespoke learning programmes, both on and offline, and marketing consultancy projects
- Keeping Salesforce up to date with project milestones and costs
- Building and managing project budgets and plans
- Supporting colleagues with new business efforts, both through organic growth of existing clients, and through supporting proposals for new clients
- Building close relationships with your clients
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standard every time
- Compiling, analysing and sharing feedback/performance scores as a means of demonstrating success and in creating an environment for further opportunities
- Identifying new opportunities and revenue streams from existing clients and demonstrating that you can incrementally increase revenue.
What success looks like…
- To be known as a key team player in the Econsultancy Blended Learning Training team
- To act as a role model:
- Being supportive and helpful, and modelling best practice behaviours in front of the team
- Ensuring things get done – using management and influencing skills to bring about enthusiastic teamwork, with clear roles & responsibilities
- Building strong client-facing skills – be the client’s champion within Econsultancy, and the Econsultancy champion with the client
- Being responsible for the smooth running of all your projects
- Demonstrating ongoing proactive collaboration with the wider Econsultancy Blended Learning team, plus the wider Xeim teams
- To be fluent in our Econsultancy product offering
- Industry knowledge: Embracing the industry and demonstrating a working knowledge of the Marketing and Digital Excellence
What we need you to have….
- Instinctive and natural passion for project & account management and client liaison and a real interest in Marketing and Digital
- Proven track record, either client or agency-side
- Entrepreneurial flair and passion that enables a positive and determined approach to projects
- Self-motivated and capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions, and a strong culture of client service.
- Confident, articulate and a proactive thinker.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual).
- Competent in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint – able to develop and format compelling presentations
- Proven team player