Location: Waterloo (hybrid)
A bit about us…
Xeim helps our clients achieve Excellence in marketing. We do this by providing all the insight, advice and connections that marketing professionals need to stand apart from their peers. Our range of products and services is unrivalled, offering customers business intelligence and expertise, consultancy and training, and lead generation and events. Our marketing portfolio includes brands such as Marketing Week, Mini MBA in Marketing, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Influencer Intelligence, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
The Mini MBA in Marketing is an online, global, CPD accredited, MBA level training course.
Covering the same content and theories as the marketing core class taught on MBA programmes at the top business schools, but in just 12 lessons, it will give you the tools you need to do your job better. Marketers of all backgrounds, educational levels and nationalities, have benefited from the Mini MBA, with over 95% of our alumni feeling more confident, effective and inspired as a result.
The Mini MBA in Marketing & Brand Management are written and presented by Mark Ritson. Having spent over 25 years teaching marketing to MBA students and being a global brand consultant for over 20 brands, Mark sure knows what he’s talking about.
Mark has taught at Melbourne Business School as an Adjunct Professor of Marketing and has recently decided to work full time on the Mini MBA courses. He has a PhD in Marketing from Lancaster University and has been a marketing professor at London Business School, MIT Sloan (visiting), and the University of Minnesota. He has been the recipient of MBA teaching awards at LBS, MIT, Singapore Management University and MBS.
An experienced, proactive and digitally minded Marketing Manager is needed to drive and manage campaigns, support revenue growth and brand awareness, for the two marketing courses: Mini MBA in Marketing and Mini MBA in Brand Management.
The Marketing Manager will support the Head of Marketing to develop, manage and implement the marketing plans for both courses. Working closely with the Marketing Executive, the objective is to generate new leads for both the ecommerce purchases and the sales team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attract and increase the number of site visitors with the aim to convert them into prospects (leads) and the ultimate goal – get them to book a place on the course.
- Support the achievement of revenue targets by working with the sales team to help improving audience size, client loyalty, retention and engagement.
- Support the Head of Marketing in managing marketing projects including developing marketing strategy as needed, ensuring our marketing outputs remain competitive and in line with market needs.
- Proactively find new ways how to optimise the current Mini MBA website and lead conversion strategies.
- Organising promotional events such as online webinars with lead acquisition as the main objective and course live events to support course delivery and the amazing NPS.
- Increase brand awareness and support brand building across paid and organic channels
- Work with our agencies (creative and digital) to increase customer acquisition and brand recognition.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Executive and the creative agency produce appropriate content for a variety of channels, such as social media, blog and email.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on marketing outcomes with optimisation recommendations.
What skills & experience are required?
In a period of huge YoY growth, we’re looking for a talented, self-sufficient, and well-motivated teammate to join our vibrant team.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing or digital role – ideally obtained in elearning, ecommerce or training sector.
- Proven marketing expertise with a track record of running acquisition and nurture programmes in an online (ecommerce) business.
- Experience with Pardot or a similar marketing automation tool is a big plus
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns across various channels, and reporting on them
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, honouring deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Self-sufficient, proactive and have ability to lead the prospect acquisition side of the ecommerce business
- Results-driven and use data to help inform decision-making
- Interested in continuous learning and exploring new online and offline marketing methods and tools
- Able to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
- Experienced in setting and managing budgets
- Detail focused, organised and have great interpersonal skills
We offer in return!
Pension and annual bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave to start with (with one more day for every subsequent year, capped at 30 days), discounted gym membership, comprehensive Learning & development offerings.
Due to COVID-19, we’re currently supporting hybrid working, with a few days in the office (We Work in London, Waterloo) and a few days from home. There will be a requirement to be in the office 1-2 days a week starting from January.