A bit about us…
Part of Centaur Media PLC, Xeim exists to accelerate performance for marketers.
The Xeim portfolio brings together some of the world’s leading marketing brands to deliver best practice business information, thought leadership and specialist consultancy. Xeim includes the brands Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
Through these marketing leading brands, we engage the marketing industry with over 6.2 million touchpoints per month across proprietary editorial content, digital products, insight, and analysis. We know that by advising, informing, and connecting the modern marketer with these disciplines, excellence in marketing and business performance will be enhanced.
Centaur Media is a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 300 employees in offices in Central London.
About the role
Xeim Labs connects business to our extensive marketing audience and brands in the form of content creation, thought leadership and advertising opportunities.
Working alongside the sales, project management and commercial content teams you will lead the marketing planning and delivery of campaigns targeted at the top 250 top Martech companies, building lead generation and nurture programmes ensuring a steady flow of engaged leads throughout the year. You’ll be working closely with brand marketers to embed clear messaging for Labs services in our brand communications be that email marketing or on about us web pages and the Xeim web site.
You’ll be building an always on brand presence throughout the year creating comms and content that will resonate supporting our new business pipeline. You’ll also work with Brand Marketing Managers to ensure the sponsored content that we create is seen and engaged with by our marketing audience, that our sponsored events have the right level of engagement and attendance.
To ensure success, you will be supported by a broader network of people from the brand and event marketing teams through to our data, digital and automation teams and partners and work closely with the Group Marketing Director.
You will be comfortable working closely with other teams within the business. Collaboration with internal stakeholders who already have relationships with some of these target customers will be extremely important.
• Plan and execute strategic marketing plans on time and within budget
• Lead the first party data programme for Martech top 250 and look after a growing prospect database working with the Group Marketing Director
• Manage the Xeim Labs web site pages and information about how customers can engage with the sales teams on Branded websites driving traffic and leads to grow our CMO/Senior Marketing audience and opportunities for the Labs sales teams
• Create and deliver a content marketing plan to extend the reach and build engagement with the top 250 Martech audience, repurposing the content from Marketing Week, Econsultancy, Creative Review and Design Weekly to amplify how we can help senior marketeers be successful working in close collaboration with Brand Marketing Manager . Creating custom content to help showcase how Labs can deliver outcomes for our customers
• Report on the success of marketing campaigns sharing ideas with other marketing teams
• Develop an active social media presence, creating and sharing relevant content during the year
• Gathers insights into senior audience needs/drivers to inform product development and opportunities within Xeim brands
• Manage the new business leads to sales process
• Run the LinkedIn campaigns and sponsored posts creating and sharing relevant content aimed at the top 250 Martech prospect clients
• Supporting the marketing of client content across the Xeim Brands
• Running competitor analysis and sharing updates to the Labs and wider sales teams
Behaviours and Knowledge
• An experienced marketer able to draw on the full marketing mix to deliver results
• A natural communicator, both written and verbal, with experience of virtual and face to face presenting to senior level executives
• Experience of working in a busy environment with a track record to consistently achieve targets
• A quick learner with intellectual curiosity who can understand different markets and subject matter quickly
• An understanding of why senior level executives attend events and able to convey this effectively to build relationships, bring attendees to events
• A strategic thinker constantly monitoring effectiveness and driving business outcomes
• Versatile being able to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines, as well as keep accurate records
• A collaborator able to work with a variety of people and teams both internally and externally
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can work across matrix organisations
• A manager able to develop and nurture people under your guidance
• Exceptional professionalism, strong marketing experience and attention to detail are a must with someone driven to develop strong relationships and actively seek out new opportunities to grow and develop our offering.
• Proven ability to build, monitor and deliver marketing campaigns
• Building engagement and loyalty with senior decision makers
• Delivery of agreed Marketing Leads and revenues
• Demonstrating an ability to learn and improve marketing campaign performance
• Taking time to keep your skills and marketing knowledge up to date