Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Brand: Xeim (Econsultancy)
Type: Permanent / FT
Location: London Waterloo (hybrid)
A bit about us…
Part of Centaur Media PLC, Xeim exists to accelerate performance for marketers.
The Xeim portfolio brings together some of the world’s leading marketing brands to deliver best practice business information, thought leadership and specialist consultancy. Xeim includes the brands Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
Through these marketing leading brands, we engage the marketing industry with over 6.2 million touchpoints per month across proprietary editorial content, digital products, insight, and analysis. We know that by advising, informing, and connecting the modern marketer with these disciplines, excellence in marketing and business performance will be enhanced.
Centaur Media is a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 300 employees in offices in Central London.
About the role…
Working with the Head of Marketing and alongside the sales, project management and editorial content teams you will lead the marketing planning and delivery of campaigns targeted at the key customer groups for Econsultancy, building lead generation programmes ensuring a steady flow of engaged leads throughout the year.
- You’ll be building an always on brand presence creating comms and content that will resonate supporting our new business pipeline.
- Working with both your marketing colleagues and editorial teams you’ll build a content marketing plan to create brand awareness, engagement and subscriptions/delegates to Econsultancy.
- You’ll use the great content produced across the editorial and research team to build your content campaigns across all channels but with a special focus on social media and re invigorating our email marketing activity.
- You’ll also support the digital ad campaigns for Econsultancy working with our digital ad agency.
- You’ll love to learn about different types of content needed through the customer journey, the changes in social channels and how you can use them to engage and build loyalty with our marketing audience.
- You’ll build strong connections with editorial teams and know what the top stories and interest areas are and use this knowledge to engage with our online readers via different type of content via email, paid campaigns, and social media channels.
- You’ll also be working closely with your marketing colleagues to align social media messages with core brand values and messages via other channels.
- You’ll know what works and what doesn’t and share this with marketing and editorial teams on a regular basis to improve our content marketing and social media performance.
To ensure success, you will be supported by a broader network of people from the brand and event marketing teams through to our data, digital and automation teams and partners and work closely with the Group Marketing Director.
You will be comfortable working closely with other teams within the business. Collaboration with internal stakeholders who already have relationships with some of these target customers will be extremely important.
- Creating and re purposing content to support the content marketing plan to feed campaigns that span across channels
- Creating and scheduling the newsletter
- Working with the editors on devising and delivering Econsultancy newsletter strategy. Creating and distributing daily and weekly email newsletters.
- Monitoring traffic from newsletters and suggesting ways to boost this.
- Social media management: Finding interesting accounts and sharing cool work from other marketing folk, interacting with followers, participating in conversations (giving the brand a voice on social) and sharing new stories
- Use of the social media management tool scheduling regular posts
Behaviours and Knowledge?
- Great content creation skills and a love of writing
- An experienced social media executive with a deep knowledge of Facebook, Insta, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube
- A good understanding of wider marketing channels and how social media connects to them to create a consistent and compelling story
- Web production experience including use of programmes such as WordPress, Photoshop, ExactTarget and online tools such as Canva.
- Experience running social media accounts
- Understanding of email marketing best practice
- Solid knowledge of SEO and paid social
- Analytical mind with the ability to unlock meaning and trends using data and sharing this information in a way that helps build understanding and improved performance of social media and email marketing
- Experience of working in a busy environment with a history to consistently achieve targets?
- A quick learner with intellectual curiosity?who?can?understand different markets and subject matter quickly?
- Versatile being able to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines, as well as keep accurate records?
- A collaborator able to work with a variety of people and teams both internally and externally
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can work across matrix?organisations?
- Exceptional professionalism, strong marketing experience and attention to detail are a must with someone driven to develop strong relationships and actively seek out new opportunities to grow and develop our offering.
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day p.a. to a maximum of 30 days for every year served
- Medicash health plan
- Stunning Waterloo offices with views of the Thames plus complimentary barista coffee / free bar / table tennis tables – the works
- Complimentary access to accredited training programmes worth thousands of pounds including our Mini MBA
- Active Diversity and Inclusivity agenda (DICE – Diversity Inclusion, Culture, Engagement)
- Annual Wellness Day
- Share Incentive Plan
- Give as you Earn Scheme