Job Title: Marketing Automation Manager
Brand: Really B2B
How you will help us grow….
Really B2B, part of Xeim Limited, is a leader in its field because of the people at the heart of the business. We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Automation expert who has hands on experience managing software such as Marketo, Adestra and Pardot to deliver seamless automated marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for the preparation, planning, delivery, execution, and reporting of our client campaigns. Working closely with our client services teams on segmentation of data to produce strategic and targeted automation campaigns.
Most of all you’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and want to be a key player within our passionate team!
How you will work…
Here at Really B2B we want our employees to have the best work life balance possible and realise that commuting to and from an office everyday can be stressful and time consuming. That’s why we went remote!! We trust that our fabulous employees can deliver their work from home without the stress and financial implications of being tied to an office. You’ll join a community of remote workers and be happy working from your home.
But don’t worry we’re dedicated to ensuring that our teams have access to everything they need, from the latest training and equipment to social gatherings. You’ll be part of a passionate and energised virtual community!
Who will guide me….?
All your colleagues within Really B2B
A day in the life of….
You will support the preparation, planning, delivery, execution and reporting of our client campaigns. Working closely with our client services teams and the MA team, you will:
- Manage data including segmenting, uploading, mapping and manipulation of files.
- Build programs from a defined campaign structure including single email sends through to complex nurture campaigns.
- Quality check emails including check listing for design and rendering errors, identifying copy errors and documenting the amendments for updates to be made.
- Ensure quality of MA program delivery including logic, configuration and data criteria checking to prepare campaigns for launch.
- Take hold of the project management for campaign delivery including the organisation of campaign assets and liaising with client services teams for status updates and collection of briefs.
- Occasional direct client contact in meetings and calls.
- Take ownership of the management for client’s marketing automation instances.
- Report on key campaign statistics.
- Support Client Services with consulting projects and technical solution definitions
What we need you to have….
Experience you’ll need…
- Experienced in data management and Excel data manipulation
- Advanced knowledge in Marketo
- Hands on knowledge of Adestra & Pardot
- Advanced understanding of email marketing
- Experience in using Litmus for email rendering checking preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Logical and analytical mind-set
- Organised and structured way of working
- Adaptable and flexible
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus but not essential
What we can offer you…
- Being part of an award-winning agency and team
- Opportunity to grow a team and function within the agency
- Exposure to a wide range of marketing disciplines, skills and projects
- A wide range of benefits including remote working, personal training budget, work social events and perks.