Title: Junior Programme Manager
Location: Waterloo (Hybrid)
Professional learning is the company’s fastest growing business line and is fundamental to our future strategy.
World class and fresh learning is central to our multi-touch approach to transforming customer skills in digital marketing and eCommerce.
Our clients come to us to build their knowledge, their teams’ capabilities, validate decisions and benchmark their activity.
The digital marketing and eCommerce learning & consultancy programmes we provide for our clients are truly best in class, we’re proud of the difference we can make, and are looking for someone who has the passion and skills to help us do this.
A great opportunity for a Project Executive looking to take the next step on their career path; within Econsultancy’s customised learning team. It is a client facing role and one in which building relationships with senior level clients, often from major global brands, and delivering exceptional client service is essential.
The digital, marketing and eCommerce consultancy and learning solutions that we provide for our clients are truly best in class, we’re proud of the difference we can make, and are looking for someone who has the passion and skills to help us do this.
Anyone with a background in advertising, media or digital agencies should feel very at home in this role. Or maybe, you are just starting your career and are looking for an interesting, fast paced role where you can develop your skills.
The nature of our customised projects is varied in type and scale, from a one-off training workshop, to the design and delivery of large bespoke multi-touch learning projects.
As a Junior Programme Manager, you will have shared responsibility for the smooth running of all project stages, ensuring all deliverables are produced on time, on budget and on brief. There will be frequent liaison with clients and consultants, so excellent communication skills, written and spoken, are essential. You’ll be working alongside a Client Team who will help manage the client and design the solutions that you’ll be delivering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Senior Programme Managers on large projects through Diary Management, Agendas, Status Reports and client liaison.
- Managing the end to end programme development of training workshops, including being on hand to support the consultant’s delivery of these programmes face-to face or through Teams, Zoom or other Video Conferencing technology.
- Collaborating with colleagues on simple new business proposals by developing budgets, and timelines and formatting & proof-reading proposals with our Client Directors.
- Proactively managing project plans, ensuring all work is delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standard every time; maintaining 100% accuracy on all output through proof-reading and sense-checking of all client deliverables.
- Leading project status calls, proactively participating in meetings and sending out agendas and status reports.
- Compiling and sharing feedback/performance training scores and creating PowerPoint slides of the results of our skills assessments including the creation of graphs from the assessment data.
- Ensuring all internal systems/databases are kept up to date e.g. SalesForce, Project Trackers, Raising Purchase Orders and Consultant contracts etc
- To be a key team player in the Econsultancy Learning & Capability Training team
- To be highly organised, pro-active, an excellent problem-solver and can plan to get things done in advance of deadlines
- To build strong client relationships – be the client’s champion within Econsultancy, and the Econsultancy champion with the client
- Be responsible for the smooth running of all your projects, delivering projects on time, in budget and of great quality
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be able to multi-task and switch between projects effortlessly
- Demonstrating ongoing proactive collaboration with the wider business teams
- To be fluent in our Econsultancy product & offering
- Industry knowledge: None required but we want you to be enthusiastic, curious, to embrace the industry and have a growing knowledge of Marketing, Digital and eCommerce Excellence
- Instinctive and natural passion for learning and a real interest in Marketing, Digital and eCommerce
- Self-motivated and capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions, and ensure strong culture of client service
- Confident, articulate, enthusiastic and a proactive thinker
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual)
- Competent in Microsoft Office – able to develop and format compelling presentations, knowledge and experience of PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Proven team player