Brand: Influencer Intelligence
Reports to: Content & Research Director
Influencer Intelligence is a hybrid influencer marketing solution, combining a data-driven influencer marketing platform with specialist consultancy services that enable brands to identify authentic talent, plan effective campaigns and measure impact.
We are also part of Xeim, an international provider of market intelligence and specialist consultancy that inspires and enables people to excel at what they do within the marketing professions. Its award-winning brands also include Marketing Week, Econsultancy, Design Week and Creative Review.
Our range of products and services offer customers business intelligence and expertise, consultancy, training, lead generation and events. These are all based on Xeim’s heritage, reputation and track record of providing essential content.
Influencer Intelligence is looking for a full-time Influencer Insights Lead, reporting to our Content & Research Director. This is an exciting new role to support the growth of Influencer Intelligence through positioning the brand as a thought leader within the industry.
The purpose of this role is to deliver thought leadership, research and insight to clients whilst supporting on delivery of research reports according to the yearly schedule.
As the Influencer Insights Lead, you will play an important role within delivering our research in the form of presentations, reports and whitepapers to clients and prospects. A confident public speaker and analytical writer, the role will work alongside the research and commercial teams to produce thought provoking and educational insight for our paid-for consultancy offering and research portfolio.
- Provide best-in-class research and thought leadership for Influencer Intelligence’s clients in the form of strategy presentations, best practice guidance and research reports
- Deliver Influencer Intelligence’s paid-for consultancy projects to clients via presentations and reporting on strategy development and best practice
- Present thought leadership on influencer marketing at client meetings and lead-generation opportunities
- Be responsible for the research and delivery of several reports and whitepapers each year
- Work closely with our commercial and research team to deliver bespoke consultative guidance on influencer marketing to clients
- Create primary research to be used as the basis of our content offering by creating online surveys and monitoring responses, conducting interviews with influencer marketing experts via telephone and email, reviewing and cleaning survey responses and delivering this into valuable insight for our clients and prospects
- Deliver data and research in engaging and coherent ways that are accessible for our audience
- Collaborate on consultancy projects when outsourced to our freelance consultants to provide guidance and support
- Represent Influencer Intelligence as a thought leader at public speaking opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience within influencer marketing
- Experience of writing and editing long-form analysis and presenting data
- Ability to analyse data and to identify trends that will impact the future influencer marketing space
- Sound understanding of the wider marketing landscape.
- Proven experience and ability to confidently deliver detailed trends and insight presentations to senior stakeholders
- Expertise in influencer marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of data and insights and how to translate this into informative content for our audience
- A strong understanding of commercial-led content
- Experience conducting research, particularly executing surveys and analysing data
- Working knowledge of Canva and Alchemer
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Great attention to detail
- Remains calm under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders both in the business and as clients
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Ability to work autonomously
- Time management
- Team management Skills