Location: Waterloo Hybrid
Fixed Term Contract: 9 Months (Maternity Cover)
A bit about us…
The Mini MBA series is a pair of hugely successful online learning programs developed by world renowned professor Mark Ritson. Covering the same content and theories taught on top MBA programmes around the world but in just 12 online lessons, it gives marketers the tools and knowledge they need to excel in their careers.
Over 18,000 students have completed one of our courses since their inception and as we grow, the demand for a community platform and networking opportunities has become impossible to ignore. The Mini MBA Alumni Network will be a paid, online community exclusively designed to meet the ongoing learning and networking needs of those who have completed the Mini MBA.
We’re looking for a driven, organised, and creative individual to head up marketing operations for the Mini MBA series with Mark Ritson.
Reporting to the Brand Director and working closely with Mark Ritson himself, you’ll be responsible for managing the marketing, brand and ecommerce strategies, and managing a small team of marketers to drive online sales and corporate lead generation.
This is an exciting and varied role for an experienced marketing professional. You’ll be joining the brand at a pivotal time, as we look to transform our marketing and communications and further develop our product offering. While the position is fixed term, the business is expanding and evolving at considerable speed. As interim Head of Marketing, you’ll help to grow a much-loved series from one of marketing’s most respected voices, and shape the future of a successful and dynamic business.
Responsibilities will include:
– Leading the Mini MBA marketing team, managing our Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager
– Managing the Mini MBA brand and ensuring all communications reflect our vision, values and tone of voice
– Managing the Mini MBA marketing budget
– Developing corporate communications strategies to increase brand awareness, drive conversion and grow the Mini MBA
– Developing stakeholder engagement strategies to maximise relationships with clients, investors, partners and intermediaries
– Managing relationships with partner agencies and external contractors
– Overseeing the creation of effective, engaging marketing content, including above the line, direct and digital comms
– Managing internal communications – sharing updates and progress with colleagues, stakeholders and XEIM leadership
– Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of all marketing and comms activities
– Preparing regular reports highlighting marketing progress and opportunities
What we Look for in you:
– An experienced marketer who is adept at delivering tailored messaging to a range of audiences and markets.
– Passionate about the importance of excellent marketing communications. You’ll also have lots of creative ideas for how we can further develop the Mini MBA brand to increase awareness, market penetration and engagement.
– A proven track record of strategy development and operational delivery, alongside technical experience which will enable you to hit the ground running.