Brands: Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Creative Review, Design Week, The Influencer Group, Festival of Marketing, Recruitment
Teams: Customer Services, Customer Success, Data Reporting
Part of Centaur Media PLC, Xeim exists to accelerate performance for marketers. The Xeim portfolio brings together some of the world’s leading marketing brands to deliver best practice business information, thought leadership and specialist consultancy.
Xeim includes the brands Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Econsultancy, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
Through these market leading brands, we engage the marketing industry with over 6.2 million touchpoints per month across proprietary editorial content, digital products, insight and analysis. We know that by advising, informing and connecting the modern marketer with these disciplines, excellence in marketing and business performance will be achieved.
Centaur Media is a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 300 employees in offices in Central London.
The Group Head of Client Services role is the pivotal link between sales, marketing, product and data teams in order to support the leading Xeim subscription businesses. The objective of this role is to drive efficiencies around automated data driven processes, user on-boarding, increase subscription adoption and drive on-going user engagement across our suite of services.
This role leads three growing teams that cover customer services, customer success and data and reporting in order to create a full 360 loop from point of a client getting in touch through to onboarding our products and services, then reporting back on the client activity. The teams collaboratively work to support our client base which ranges from small single user ecommerce subscriptions up to large global brand subscriptions, supporting thousands of end users. As well as managing a young and enthusiastic team of 8, this role will be directly responsible for supporting on internal projects to work to improve customer lifecycle process and end user experiences, working with our product, sales, marketing and data teams in order to achieve this.
Your key accountabilities in the role…
- Team leadership and management.
- Quality checking and improving efficiency of output against and performance based metrics.
- Ensure correct tools/systems in place across all teams to carry out work effectively in order to drive positive customer feedback and product adoption.
- Ensure smooth running of customer service administrative support to deliver on recruitment flat plans/job ads and print fulfilment runs.
- Cross business collaboration with different internal teams across multiple Xeim brands to ensure we can drive maximum engagement across our suite of products.
- Involved in bespoke client projects and feeding into requested briefs where custom builds are required.
- Continue to implement and improve process to highlight ‘risks’ within our client base and drive the team to action engagement plans to mitigate risk of churn across these accounts.
- Drive proactive behaviours and outreach early on within our customer lifecycle in order to maximise opportunities for our sales teams across out client base.
- Liaise with sales directors, account management, data and marketing to ensure where possible processes are automated to drive efficiencies and customer experience; this includes reviewing processes around on-boarding, adoption and on-going user engagement.
- Work with sales directors across teams to manage customer lifecycle process thought various platforms such as customer success tool Gainsight, salesforce and other data tools.
- Strategic input into data projects to improve visibility of usage activity in order to highlight underlying problems and where improvements can be made.
- Ongoing process to improve efficiency of client reporting withing the team to ensure that ad-hoc requests and scheduled reports are delivered on time with client briefs.
What success looks like…
- Increased user engagement across our subscription products to help drive client retention rates
- Increased team performance and efficiencies through process management and performance
- Feedback into senior leaders and products teams to drive product and process improvements
What we look for in you…
- Knowledge of the digital and media landscape
- Team management experience
- Organised and able to tackle multiple projects at once
- Focused and efficient in a time pressured environment
What we need from you…
- Self- Assured