Location: London / Hybrid
A bit about us….
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading insights and information provider headquartered in Central London.
Our marketing portfolio, Xeim, includes Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence.
Econsultancy’s mission is to help customers achieve excellence in digital, marketing and ecommerce through research, training and events. Our subscribers have access to best practice guides, trends reports, market data, case studies and elearning – all focused on helping individuals and enterprises get better at digital, marketing and ecommerce.
The subscription offering is supported by consultancy and capabilities services which include training courses, skills assessments and audits. We train and develop thousands of professionals each year and host events that bring the Econsultancy community together.
What you will be doing….
This role will be responsible for the updating and maintenance of Econsultancy’s learning content.
Professional learning is the company’s fastest growing business line and is central to our strategy moving forward. Building excellent digital learning curriculum and recommendations is vital to our mission of helping marketers achieve excellence for their organisations and themselves.
You will play a key role in supporting the implementation of a variety of learning programmes. This role will join the learning content team and will, over time, become the subject matter expert
A day in the life…
- Keep Taxonomy Database up to date
- Maintain and improve content tagging
- Learning Resources Updates (daily)
- Curriculum Mapping (customised)
- Curriculum Mapping (OTS)
- Newsletter content mapping (standard and bespoke)
- Identifying & flagging gaps in Econsultancy’s content library
- Hub page content updates
- Identifying old content used in hubs & replace/source if required
- Manage community areas within the LMS
What we look for in you…
- Instinctive and natural passion for learning and content
- Proven track record in delivery
- Self-motivated and capable of hands-on problem solving
- Confident, articulate and a proactive thinker
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal, digital & visual)
- Proven team player
- Experience of building digital learning courses would be an advantage
- Knowledge of digital marketing and eCommerce would be an advantage
What our team will say about you…
- You are supportive and helpful and known as a key team player
- You have great attention to detail and show rigour and pride in your work
- You take responsibility readily and are responsible for the smooth running of the taxonomy database
- You ensure things get done in a timely an accurate fashion
- You proactively collaborate and are a problem solver