A bit about us…
Xeim brings together market-leading brands including Marketing Week, Econsultancy, Festival of Marketing, Influencer Intelligence, Mini MBA, Really B2B, Oystercatchers, Creative Review and Design Week
This role focuses on Xeim’ s digital marketing intelligence subscription service Econsultancy. Within this role you will work alongside account management and customer success to help engage end users throughout the subscription lifecycle. This role helps to support the account management process via the client customer success plan to drive optimal client engagement across our subscription platform.
As a whole we are a young, vibrant, high performing team working within a fast paced environment. This job is suited to someone who thrives on being busy, is well organised and can juggle numerous tasks at once. The ideal candidate will be able to user their initiative and take a pro-active approach in driving user engagement and building rapport with our clients.
What you will be doing…
This includes a combination of administrative support and direct client facing contact, in order drive value and frequency of subscription usage. This role involves proactively identifying retention risks and exploiting new opportunities to maximise the sales time for account managers.
The ideal candidate must be willing to contribute to all tasks needed to support the successful sales process and customer experience. The Customer Success team sit within our overall client services team and are the ‘central hub’ between the sales team, our end users, customer services and central marketing teams internally. The candidate must therefore be professional, efficient, well organised and able to adapt to different peoples working styles across the business.
Your key responsibilities…
Customer Success Client Support:
- Act as pivotal point of contact for end users to gather knowledge on the user groups, promote the subscription services and identify important contacts within the team that can help to drive engagement.
- Support administrative processes for our subscriber base including responding to client queries and updating user lists using exact target bounce reports.
- Proactively reaching out to clients to make them aware of resources that are available as part of the subscription. Be expert on all subscription resources and take the opportunity to point recommended resources based on the client roles/function.
- Promote subscription events including webinars, Digital Shift and Key Subscriber Events to our key subscribers and team stakeholders to help drive event attendance.
- Confidently host webinar sessions alongside out account management team with our users to ensure all are fully trained on Econsultancy and promote the subscription resources.
- Complete monthly on-boarding campaigns for our users to ensure that both year one accounts and any new joiners on the subscription have the opportunity to register for a training webinar.
- Be proactive in maintaining the account activation rate and follow up directly with any pending invitations to ensure all have been fully onboarded in order to help grow our user base and engagement rates.
Account Management Support:
- Attend regular meetings with account managers and head of client’s services to analyse subscription activity and customer success plans. Work with account managers to highlight low activity and potential ‘at risk’ accounts and collaboratively create a plan of action to independently undertake.
- Maintain our client hub/onboarding pages with relevant curated content, subscription events and product updates at scheduled dates in line with the customer success plan.
- Identify growth opportunities and work with Account Management to plan ways to drive client engagement from existing subscribers, inactive subscribers and reaching out to potential new subscribers.
- Support account management to work on custom clients projects in line with client objectives.
- Work alongside our account management team to work on Ad hoc key projects that will help to support activity around driving top tier end user’s engagement. This may include reaching out to key clients over the phone, collating feedback survey data, creating bespoke presentations decks and reports, curating specific content at request.
What we Look for in you…
What we need:
- Minimum 2 years in customer success, account or client supporting role.
- Competent in Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel with an understanding of basic formulas and pivot tables
- Client-facing experience with high value customers
- Confident written and verbal communication, excellent proof reading skills
- Organised and able to handle numerous tasks at once
- Strong attention to detail on administrative tasks
What we would like:
- Experience in B2B environment
- Understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce ideal