Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Brands: Econsultancy | Fashion Monitor |The Influencer Group | Marketing Week | Creative Review | Festival of Marketing
A bit about us…
Xeim brings together 12 market-leading brands, this role focuses on Xeim’s award-winning brands Econsultancy, The Influencer Group, Marketing Week, Creative Review, Design Week and Festival of Marketing. These brands offer a vast range of daily work flow tools and best practice through online digital subscription platforms, content websites and hybrid events. The products help to better equip marketers and Ecommerce professionals to achieve excellence in marketing, digital and ecommerce.
The role will work alongside our customer services team, customer success team and work closely to support our account management and client teams.
You will act as a pivotal point of contact in this client facing role in order to resolve any customer queries via various contact channels available. This role includes a combination of administrative support, problem solving, client access management and uncovering any potential technical problems across the platforms. This role requires excellent customer service and rapport, meticulous written and verbal skills in order to offer the best support to our customers.
What you will be doing…
- Expert knowledge of Xeim brand products in order to offer the most efficient customer service and resolution.
- Be confident in providing product knowledge with clients over the phone in order to drive optimal engagement across their subscription services and suggesting key functionality based on the client needs.
- Responsible for picking up incoming email enquiries across the brand inboxes within set SLA first response and resolution times.
- Answering incoming customer service calls across the brand phone lines promptly to help resolve with the client directly whilst on the phone or log issue and escalate higher if required.
- Triage issues to identify where the potential problem may lie in order to fully equip our data and digital teams of the problem.
- Completing various subscription administration, assisting with login enquiries and updating subscription accounts/orders within our internal user management systems.
- Responsible for reporting any website issues to management as promptly as possible to ensure the quickest resolution.
- Enquiry management to ensure that the correct questions outside of customer services are passed onto the correct colleagues within the business.
- Working closely with customer success teams to refer training enquiries and flag any enterprise account training opportunities.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects to support the wider teams and processes.
- Strong internal relationships with the client teams to ensure enterprise client issues or complaints are raised with them as and when required.
- Working closely with the Finance team to ensure that you are aware of any outstanding client issues or hold accounts.
What we look for in you…
What we need…
- 1+ years previous experience in a customer service role
- Confident written and verbal communication
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Organised and able to handle numerous tasks at once
- Digitally savvy and able to grasp new technology and new processes quickly
- Strong attention to detail on administrative tasks
What we would like…
- Experience in B2B environment
- Understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce ideal