The Role: Content Designer
Location: Waterloo (hynrid working)
A bit about us….
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading insights and information provider headquartered in Central London.
Our marketing portfolio, Xeim, includes Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Festival of Marketing, Oystercatchers, Creative Review, Design Week, Really B2B and Influencer Intelligence. Econsultancy’s mission is to help customers achieve excellence in digital, marketing and ecommerce through research, training and events. Our subscribers have access to best practice guides, trends reports, market data, case studies and elearning – all focused on helping individuals and enterprises get better at digital, marketing and ecommerce.
The subscription offering is supported by consultancy and capabilities services which include training courses, skills assessments and audits. We train and develop thousands of professionals each year and host events that bring the Econsultancy community together.
What you will be doing…
· creating salient and smart visuals, charts and reports
· producing content for social media channels
· working with the editor, research director, marketing team and IT developers
· conveying data, insights, ideas and opinions in a visual format
· creating visuals that are report-, blog- or social-ready
· understanding and honing the Econsultancy visual brand identity
· refining visuals based on qualitative and quantitative feedback
· planning a content calendar
· bringing visual appeal to Econsultancy’s detailed content
· improving both marketing and product
What we look for in you…
· an experienced visual content creator
· instinctively able to spot where pictures would do a better job than words
· interested in marketing, advertising and digital more broadly
· up for the challenge of bringing visual salience to a fast moving and complex industry
· at home with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· a good gauge of what will fly on social media in a professional but exciting environment
· happy to work with everyone from salespeople to developers
· able to see the story within detailed source material
· aware of what you know and what you don’t know
· eager to learn and build a career in media