Position Title: Community Manager
Brand Portfolio: Core (Festival of Marketing, Marketing Week, Creative Review and
Office Location: London (hybrid)
It’s time to get back to live events and we will of course be doing just that with the Festival of Marketing. But we will be doing so much more for 2022. We are building the Festival of Marketing out into a product instead of just an event series.
Our vision is to create a year-round content hub with our customer sat at the heart of everything we do. The Festival of Marketing Club will provide always-on content and expertise, a variety of content formats and will allow our customers to make choices and consume and engage with the right content for them.
A critical part of this plan is to engage with senior, brand-side, decision-making marketers. We are looking for someone to take ownership of this audience, recruiting them to the Club and the physical and virtual activations that sit within that. You will be the go-to contact for our most senior customers, responsible for building and maintaining these important relationships. You will become the guardian of this audience, the spokesperson for their needs and interests internally.
You will be confident in taking the lead on strategic marketing campaigns targeting these customers, creating comms and content that will resonate, delivering results in the form of attendance at events. In order to ensure success, you will be supported by a broader network of people from the brand and event marketing teams through to our data, digital and automation teams and partners.
You will be comfortable working closely with other teams within the business. Collaboration with internal stakeholders who already have relationships with some of these target customers will be extremely important. In addition to this you would be expected to work alongside the commercial team to help ensure that opportunities being sold sit well alongside this audience’s needs and interests, the editorial team helping to engage Club members as contributors and judges for our Awards and the content team when they are looking for speakers within our events.
Exceptional professionalism, strong marketing experience and attention to detail are a must with someone driven to develop strong relationships and actively seek out new opportunities to grow and develop our offering.
Virtual (and possibly Face to Face) presentation and strong communication skills are also critical for this position.
- Develops & nurtures relationships with CMOs and senior brand-side marketers taking active steps to grow your customer base as well as spotting opportunities and come up with new ideas
- Own and manages a database of key contacts for Xeim
- Creates and delivers marketing campaigns aimed at this targeted audience
- Drives attendance to the Festival of Marketing Club and the events and activations within it
- Develops an active social media presence, pushing relevant content from Xeim’s media platforms and building their social selling index (SSI) in LinkedIn
- Becomes the intermediary between the senior brand-side marketers and the rest of the business
- Gathers insights into audience needs/drivers to inform product development and opportunities within Festival of Marketing and Xeim
BEHAVIOURS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A natural communicator, both written and verbal, with experience of?virtual and face to face?presenting to?senior level executives
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record to consistently achieve targets?
- A quick learner with intellectual curiosity?who?can?understand different markets and subject matter quickly?
- An?understanding of?why senior level executives attend events and able to convey this effectively to build relationships, bring attendees to events and develop the Club proposition for this audience
- A strategic thinker constantly monitoring effectiveness and driving business outcomes
- An experienced marketer able to draw on the full marketing mix to deliver results
- Versatile being able to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines, as well as keep accurate records?
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships at senior levels??
- Proven ability to?virtual and face to face pitch to senior marketing buyers?
- Proven track record in achieving targets?
- Proven ability to build, monitor and deliver marketing campaigns