Job title: Community Content Producer
Location: London Waterloo (hybrid)
Brand: Mini MBA
A bit about…. Mini MBA
The Mini MBA series is a hugely successful collection of online learning programs developed by world renowned professor Mark Ritson. Covering the same content and theories taught on top MBA programmes around the world but in just 12 online lessons, it gives marketers the tools and knowledge they need to excel in their careers.
The Mini MBA Alumni Network is an online community exclusively designed to meet the ongoing learning and networking needs of those who have completed the Mini MBA. As the network continues to grow, we are looking for a skilled content producer who can help create a wide range of content – including short form posts, profiles, and case studies – for our global network of marketing professionals.
A bit about the role…
The role of content within the Alumni Network is to:
- Create value for our subscribers by creating exclusive content that will drive engagement, and highlight the wealth of talent and experience that exists within our community, making it an invaluable tool for marketers.
- Create exclusive value for subscribers that puts the community at the heart of research or directly responds to their needs (benchmarking, current trends, or challenges, harnessing external examples or expertise).
- Create content that can be used externally to drive Mini MBA and Alumni subscription sales.
We’re looking for someone who can respond and listen to our network, generating discussions on the alumni app, and creating engaging and insightful content that delivers real value to our subscribers.
It’s important that the content producer is a natural conversationalist and relationship builder, comfortable with researching and developing ideas collaboratively (and often visibly) within a community. A good understanding of marketing in a range of business contexts is desirable, and they’ll need an appreciation of creating content within a professional development context.
What you will be doing…
- Co-creating content with the Alumni
- Using the Alumni membership as the basis for research or insights
- Repurposing and augmenting existing learning content to meet Alumni needs
- Harnessing external expertise or connections to provide additional value to the network
Our aim is to…
- Maintain a clear editorial focus on content that demonstrates the application of Mini MBA learning and extends learning across a broad range of contexts
- Empower the community to create and share their own experiences of applying their learning, for the benefit of other community members
- Identify knowledge gaps, pain points and professional needs to develop further learning opportunities, either as community exclusives, or part of the core course offering.
- Use community-driven experience to generate marketing assets for the courses
- Repurpose existing content to create new resources and enable point-of-need learning
- Identify useful, engaging external content for discussion within the community helping to identify contributors and resources that would bring additional value
- Working with the Community Manager to develop a content plan that meets the objectives of the community
What we need from you…
- Exceptional listening skills
- Adept at building relationships and developing authentic professional relationships
- Experience of engaging within communities as part of their research methodology
- A genuine interest in the workings of the marketing industry and the role of strategic marketing practice
- Experience of developing practical, rigorous, content alongside marketing and editorial-style pieces
- The ability to cultivate an informal tone of voice whilst maintaining professionalism
- Appreciation of MBA level learning
- Comfortable creating a range of content formats, including hosting live and online events.
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day p.a. to a maximum of 30 days for every year served
- Medicash health plan
- Stunning Waterloo offices with views of the Thames plus complimentary barista coffee / free bar / table tennis tables – the works
- Complimentary access to accredited training programmes worth thousands of pounds including our Mini MBA
- Active Diversity and Inclusivity agenda (DICE – Diversity Inclusion, Culture, Engagement)
- Annual Wellness Day
- Share Incentive Plan
- Give as you Earn Scheme