JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager – Really B2B
How you will help us grow….
Really B2B is an award-winning demand generation agency. We’re a leader in our field because of the people at the heart of our business. We’re looking for a tenacious Business Development Manager who isn’t afraid of targets and has a track record of achieving outstanding B2B sales success.
You’ll be a natural communicator, someone who people genuinely trust, you’ll present confidently and effectively and always be able to get your point across. This is a key role in our organisation where you will be developing prospects and securing new clients which will build on our already, outstanding client base.
Who will guide me….?
You will be reporting to and working with the Executive Director of Operations as well as being supported by all your colleagues within Really B2B and the Xeim Group.
A day in the life of….
- Working closely with marketing and other members of the sales team you will use our successful and proven new business model to engage with new business prospects
- Appointments will be set for you and in addition there is an expectation that you will generate your own business opportunities and close those meetings
- Using a consultative approach, you’ll spend time developing relationships with prospects, gaining a thorough understanding of their business and challenges
- You’ll collaborate with other agency teams, including planning and client service to shape solutions and proposals
- You’ll know how to prepare customised sales presentations and be confident in delivering them in an engaging manner
- You’ll be a master of closing and experienced in negotiating to maximum revenue
- You’ll ensure effective pipeline management and accurate forecasting, reporting to the Executive Director on booked, sat, proposed and closed performance on a weekly basis
- You’ll enjoy networking and be happy attending industry events as required
- You’ll stay abreast of our offering and industry news to knowledgably position our services
What we need you to have….
Experience you’ll need
- You’ll have proven experience of being a new business, sales superstar – ideally within a marketing agency – and you’ll be proud of this!
- You’ll be results driven and able to demonstrate your ability to stay motivated and focused on excellence, while delivering agreed revenue and fulfilment targets
- You’ll be able to adjust your approach and style dependent on the target audience, either SME businesses or large corporates
- You’ll be quick to think, adapt and do and you’ll be comfortable juggling time and demands as part of a quickly evolving business
You’ll know how to
- Not just do what is asked but determine what is needed and go beyond that. You’re a self-starter, you’ll crack on and we’ll truly love you for that!
- Be agile and flexible – the nature of our business is that things will change quickly so we need you to be agile too but, still focused on the targets in place
- Quickly identify any deviation from the plan and work to rectify this, reforecasting where necessary and being clear on why and how
- Remain “always aware” in prospect meetings in order to understand new challenges and emerging trends within the B2B client space and report findings back to the wider planning and senior management team
- Work to develop your own B2B knowledge on an ongoing basis to ensure Really B2B stays at the forefront of the industry
- Be a strong leader who can effectively influence stakeholders and communicate clearly to ensure everything lands perfect first time
Our teams will say you’re
- Honest, trustworthy and you have a laser guided focus
- Super driven. You want to win and know that results are key
- You want to succeed and will keep pushing – you never quit
- Your rigour and attention to detail is second to none