JOB TITLE: Marketing Account Manager
How you will help us grow…
Really B2B, part of Xeim Limited, is a leader in its field because of the people at the heart of the business. We’re looking for a superstar Account Manager who’s a natural when it comes to managing clients and keeping them happy.
You’ll take active steps to grow existing clients by spotting commercial opportunities and coming up with innovative new ideas. You’ll help us to be ahead of the game by monitoring trends in B2B marketing and your client’s sectors, becoming a fountain of knowledge.
As well helping us grow our business you’ll be an active member of the team motivating and encouraging our hard-working Account Executives, showing them exactly what it takes to develop to the next level. You’ll be the perfect role model and example of what makes a top Account Manager.
Most of all you’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and want to be a key player within our passionate team!
Who will guide me…
Our Account Director and all your colleagues within Really B2B
A day in the life of…
- You’ll be a natural communicator maintaining day to day contact with key clients via email, phone and face to face meetings ensuring that all activities are delivered to schedule
- You’ll have an appetite to be at the forefront of the latest developments and trends in marketing and actively seek out changes and issues effecting the B2B space through multiple channels
- Here at Really B2B we pride ourselves on executing campaigns that deliver against set budgets and objectives, you’ll be responsible for championing this and overseeing our Account Executives ensuring they take ownership and responsibility for specific projects
- You’ll think outside the box and work collaboratively with our Account Director to sell in new ideas and execute world class campaigns
- You’ll be numbers focussed individual and understand the importance of reporting on marketing communications, to help show our clients measurable results that meet our agreed objectives
- You’ll be a natural when it comes to building relationships and show our clients that you’re a trusted and reliable Account Manager
- You’ll play a pivotal role in growing our existing customers and take responsibility for agreed aspects of the client renewal plans
- We want our Account Managers to understand all the services we offer, that’s why we’ll expect you to get involved in a diverse mix of direct marketing communications. One minute you’ll be looking at email marketing and the next you’ll be coming up with ideas for micro sites.
- You’ll not shy away from the day to day admin involved in monitoring and reporting on our client’s campaigns
What we need you to have….
- You’ll have some experience in a B2B business in a similar role. We’re not looking for masses, but a commercial business understanding is key
- You’ll be highly competent when it comes to Project Management and process the skills to excel in meeting our clients’ needs
- You’ll be super confident on Microsoft Office and an expert on Excel
- You’ll have previous examples of people management and be looking for a role that offers more responsibility
- You’ll have a basic understanding of data insight and recommendations
You’ll know how to…
- Not just do what is asked but determine what is needed and go beyond that. You’re a self-starter, you’ll crack on and we’ll love you for that!
- Approach peer to peer coaching with compassion and constructive advice, empowering others to success. Teamwork is key.
- No job is too small for you, you’ll approach every task with positivity and enthusiasm
- Be agile and flexible – the nature of our business is that things will change quickly so we need you to be agile too.
- Analytical and approach problems in a positive and strategic manner in order to get them resolved quickly
- Be versatile, although you keep a lot of plates spinning at the same time, you manage it well and meet your commitments to the team
Our teams will say you’re…
- Confident when communicating both Internally and externally
- A key player in the business and take great pride in your work and the business
- A team player who goes out of their way to coach and mentor their peers
- A stickler for detail
- Super organised and are always one step ahead of the clients