JOB TITLE: Account Executive
How you will help us grow…
Really B2B is an award-winning demand generation agency. We’re a leader in our field because of the people at the heart of our business. We’re looking for a bright new spark to join us on our continued journey to success.
You will be full of ideas and eager to start learning new skills, you don’t need to be an expert marketeer because we’re here to coach you on how everything works. What you do need is bags of energy and an appetite to get stuck in whilst being dedicated to doing the best job possible.
You’ll be given the opportunity to work across all our channels including email, direct mail, PPC and social media. You’re going to have to be dynamic and adaptable with an ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities to help deliver results in a timely manner.
Most of all you’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and want to be a key player within our passionate team!
Who will guide me….?
The Client Services Director and all your colleagues within Really
A day in the life of….
- Our Account Executives deliver first class campaigns, you’ll make sure that they have all the support to do this by being ready to take on any task they throw at you. Approaching everything with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- You’ll work with prospect data, ensuring it is fit for purpose and we have a robust foundation for all out campaigns
- You’ll be a social media whizz who knows the latest platform trends before anyone else. You’ll be responsible for posting and analysing content on a day to day basis, using your creative eye to come up with new and innovative ideas
- You’ll learn all about optimising PPC campaigns and become an expert in no time at all
- You’ll understand how to create effective email marketing copy and be confident writing and editing to a high standard
- You’ll take email marketing briefs and broadcasts in your stride
- You’ll take great pride in showing clients our expert approach when you attend meetings. You’ll know exactly what to ask so we fully understand the campaign and client’s expectations. You’ll show clients that they can trust Really to deliver innovative and creative ideas with measurable results.
What we need you to have….
- You’ll be super confident on Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
- You’ll be able to show your passion for Marketing through previous work experience or a Marketing qualification
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and have experience in research and analytics
You’ll know how to…
- Not just do what is asked but determine what is needed and go beyond that! You’re a self-starter, you’ll crack on and we’ll love you for that!
- No job is too small for you, you’ll approach every task with positivity and enthusiasm
- Be agile and flexible – the nature of our business is that things will change quickly so we need you to be agile too.
- Be versatile, although you keep a lot of plates spinning at the same time, you manage it well and meet your commitments to the team
Our teams will say you’re …
- Always on hand to help making day to day tasks that little bit easier
- A quick learner who Is fast becoming a marketing expert
- A stickler for detail
- A digital genius who keeps us all up to date on the latest trends