JOB TITLE: Account Director
How you will help us grow….
Really B2B, part of Xeim Limited is a leader in its field because of the people at the heart of the business. We’re looking for a talented Account Director with a proven track record of planning and managing integrated B2B direct marketing campaigns.
You’ll be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to the latest B2B marketing communication methods and know exactly how to deliver against our client’s objectives. Your market knowledge and appetite to understand our clients will help you spot opportunities and grow our existing accounts.
You will play a pivotal role in the strategic planning of our client’s accounts as well as having the final sign off on all our client’s campaigns. We need someone who’s confident in their decision making and who we can trust to make the right call.
Here at Really B2B we work as a team. You’ll be proud to be part of that team and as a manager you’ll take active steps to build trusting relationships.
Who will guide me….?
Our Client Services Director and all of your colleagues within Really B2B
A day in the life of….
- You’ll be confident in your ability and take accountability for client’s campaigns. You’re an expert and we’ll feel confident giving you the final sign off on all our campaign assets.
- You’ll approach our client’s campaigns from a strategic stance looking for ways to deliver results, upsell and enhance our current offering
- It’s vital that we keep growing our client pool. You’ll actively seek out opportunities within the market and keep abreast of any industry developments within the B2B Marketing space
- You’ll be great with numbers and take responsibility for account profitability including quoting and invoicing, as well as negotiating and establishing the financial arrangements with our clients. You’ll be able to interpret the numbers to drive ROI and profitability.
- You’ll be a natural people manager and take the coaching and mentoring of our high performing team in your stride. You’ll be responsible for full line management including setting objectives, monitoring performance and motivating your team
- You’ll oversee our Account Managers and ensure our clients trust our ideas and capability to deliver world class campaigns that deliver on objectives. Weather your leading a client briefing session or meeting them for a catch up you’ll be a professional and trusted advisor instilling high levels of confidence
- Your extensive knowledge of marketing communication strategies will help you lead creative briefs and ensure all content is in line with our client’s business objectives
- Once you’ve used your charm and charisma to win new clients, you’ll be responsible for making their onboarding as smooth and enjoyable as possible. First impressions are vital for retaining business.
What we need you to have….
Experience you’ll need…
- You’ll have experience in a B2B business in a similar role and be able to hit the ground running
- You’ll be highly competent when it comes to project management and have the skills to excel in meeting our clients’ needs
- You’ll be data driven in your approach and understand how to effectively use data for storytelling and insights analysis
- You’ll know exactly how to motivate and lead a team to success having previously managed teams
- You’ll be highly strategic and know how to manage and optimise campaign performance
You’ll know how to…
- Not just do what is asked but determine what is needed and go beyond that. You’re a self-starter, you’ll crack on and we’ll love you for that!
- Approach management in a compassionate and effective manner. Teamwork is key
- Be both creative and strategic in your approach to campaigns. We want someone who can come up with out of the box ideas that can deliver an ROI
- Be agile and flexible – the nature of our business is that things will change quickly so we need you to be agile too.
- Embody our values and take pride in the business and your work
- Analytical and approach problems in a positive and strategic manner in order to get them resolved quickly
- Be versatile, although you keep a lot of plates spinning at the same time, you manage it well and meet your commitments to the team
Our teams will say you’re…
- A great manager and care about the team
- A key player in the business and take great pride in your work
- Passionate about marketing communications
- Someone who listens to the ideas and concerns of others